marionofre - SEO Masspings Youtube 2019 Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

'It wasn't even for a year': Ne-Yo reveals he secretly got married at 19... before meeting mother of his children

'It wasn't even for a year': Ne-Yo reveals he secretly got married at 19... before meeting mother of his children, Ne-Yo was secretly married at the age of 19.

The 30-year-old singer – who has kids Madeline Grace and Mason Evan with his actress fiancee Monyetta Shaw – has opened up about his surprise teenage marriage, which ended in divorce.

When questioned by TMZ, he admitted: 'Wait, actually, yeah, when I was like 19. It wasn’t even for like a year. It isn’t well known because nobody really asked.'

The union broke down when Ne-Yo's ex made him choose between her and a career in music.
He explained: '[Music] is honestly the only thing I’ve ever loved, so I chose this over her. Now I’m here, and I don’t know where she is.'

Ne-Yo - whose real name is Shaffer Smith - previously revealed he only found true love when he met Monyetta at a Jamie Foxx concert in 2009.

He said: 'It becomes like everybody has an agenda. She proved to me there is no agenda. She’s not trying to get money, fame or recognition.

'She was beautiful. Through a couple of mutual friends, I got in touch with her and invited her to a big tour bus with a studio I was staying in.

'We were hanging out and, you know, there’s always that stigma – ‘Will she like me? Is this gonna be a sexual thing?’
'None of that was there, it was like I was hanging out with a person I’d known for a long time.

'We became friends first – which was strange for me – really, really cool friends first. It’s rare when that happens.'






thumbnail
Title: 'It wasn't even for a year': Ne-Yo reveals he secretly got married at 19... before meeting mother of his children
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 10 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

 
Copyright © 2016. About - Web Version - Mobile Version Sitemap - Contact - Privacy