marionofre - SEO Masspings Youtube 2019 Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Which real housewives have had plastic surgery

Which real housewives have had plastic surgery, Starpulse.com’s Jeza Belle caught up with Bravo’s “Real Housewives of Orange County” star Vicki Gunvalson. The matriarch of the “Real Housewives” series shared how she balances work and family, her advice to incoming cast-members, and who is the real queen bee of Bravo; herself or Executive Vice President of Development and Talent and host of “Watch What Happens Live” Andy Cohen.

How does it feel to be the matriarch of the entire “Real Housewives” franchise?

It actually makes me very proud to be the original cast member of this franchise. My family has been through a lot together and to have our life played out for the past 8 years on this reality show is kind of surreal.

What advice would you give to new women joining the shows?

HOLD on tight…it’s going to be a bumpy ride!

If you could join any other “Real Housewives” cast for a week, which would it be and why?

I would LOVE to join the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” cast.  To me, everything they do seems so glamorous and to be able to live like that, even if it’s just for a few months, would be really nice.

On “RHOC” you seem to remain in a constant tug of war between work, family and your choice of love. The struggle represents what many women go through. How do you handle it?

Well I have good days and bad days but as I get older, I have been very successful in figuring out what is important and what is not.  I really feel blessed to have such a great family and such an amazing career.

Speaking of family, you recently became a grandmother! Tell our readers what the greatest part of being a grandmother to Briana’s son Troy.

OMG…having Troy in our family has been one of the best blessings in our lives!  He is now 9 months old, and gives me hugs and let’s me read him books.  He’s such a sweet boy and has 1 dimple that takes after Briana and me.  When I hold him, he makes all my problems seem so small!

You are well known for being an adept business woman. Tell us what projects you are working on now?

I am looking for a new building to move my office to, so that is not only exciting but stressful.  I will also be hiring a few new licensed insurance agents to help with the growth of my company. I am still working on “Vicki’s Vodka” and am hopeful that within the next few months’ you will see the bottles on the shelves!

How does being a businesswoman empower you?

It gives me strength to know that I will never have to be dependent on a man in order to survive in this world.  It empowers me to continue to build my “empire” to a level of security and power.

You recently revealed that you had some plastic surgery done. Can you tell our readers how you feel now after having done it?  (Side note: you look beyond AMAZING!)

Ugh…hindsight I should have never done it so close to filming season 8, but I didn’t think it was going to be such a long healing process!  It’s been 9 months since the surgery and I really feel good about it.  I was very self conscious about it after it was done because I was so swollen and so numb.  I don’t see a huge difference now, but enough of a difference that people have told me it looks good.

Do you see yourself doing any more work in the future?

Absolutely NOT!  I’m done!

Time to talk dish!

Who is the REAL queen bee of Bravo; Andy Cohen or Vicki Gunvalson?

Vicki, of course!

What’s your favorite thing about a man?

I love a man that loves his woman, respects his woman and gives amazing backrubs.

What’s more important in the OC; makeup or good hair?

For me it’s HAIR!  I have had nothing but bad hair days this season.  I don’t know what was going on with it, but every episode my hair looked like S**T!
thumbnail
Title: Which real housewives have had plastic surgery
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 10 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

 
Copyright © 2016. About - Web Version - Mobile Version Sitemap - Contact - Privacy